Mission and Goals
We educate and transform nurses to practice in dynamic healthcare environments with diverse populations.
- To provide quality nursing programs which are accessible to a diverse student population.
- To prepare graduates who can provide culturally sensitive and competent care within a framework of scientific and professional accountability and function independently in a variety of settings.
- To prepare graduates with the necessary foundation for further education and specialization within their chosen career path and who demonstrate commitment to lifelong learning for personal and professional growth.
- To establish and maintain innovative educational partnerships to promote health and meet societal imperatives.
- To be recognized as a center of excellence in nursing education.