Facility Specific Documents
Facilities are listed below in alphabetical order. If you do not see your clinical or preceptor site listed, there are no additional requirements at this time.
The check-off sheets listed below for each specific facility are to be completed by students placed at the corresponding site for an upcomming clinical/practicum. Submit all facility requirements via PDF email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
File type and sizing are important. We encourage students to scan Facility documents into one PDF, ideally keeping your document packet to a minimium file size of 2MB or less.
A scanner is avaialble for student convenience at the Nursing Simulation Center Student Library
In addition, a variety of smartphone scanner apps are freely available to automatically convert images to PDFs (TinyScanner, Genius Scan, Fast Scanner, CamScanner, etc.)
Anaheim Regional Medical Center (AHMC)
Please review the check off sheet to access the AHMC website and all required documents.
Children's Hospital Los Angeles (CHLA)
- CHLA Check-Off Sheet
- CHLA Orientation Booklet
- CHLA Emergency Response Codes
- CHLA Safe Patient Handling
- CHLA Social Computing Policy
- CHLA Social Media - Keep Your Status Healthy
- CHLA Safe and Sound: Aim for Zero Harm
- CHLA Acknowledgement of Confidentiality
- CHLA Trainee Role in Environment of Care
- CHLA HIPAA Competency Test
CHLA Social Computing Acknowledgement
- CHLA Identification Badge Application
- CHLA Parking Application
- CHLA Shuttle Schedule
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center (FVRHMC)
Kaiser Permanente (KP)
If you have not yet been assigned an NUID number, please leave this area blank on your KP forms when asked for an Employee ID or an NUID.
Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim and Irvine sites:
- Check-Off Sheet for KP OC - Rotation Students (BSN / Undergrad students)
- Check-Off Sheet for KP OC - Preceptorship Students (MSN students)
Kaiser Permanente San Bernardino County- Fontana and Ontario sites:
- Check-Off Sheet for KP SB - Rotation Students (BSN / Undergrad students)
- Check-Off Sheet for KP SB - Preceptorship Students (MSN students) - not available at this time.
Kaiser Permanente South Bay(Harbor City, Long Beach) sites:
- Check-Off Sheet for KP South Bay - Preceptorship Students (MSN students) - not available at this time.
- Mission Check-Off Sheet
- Mission Student Orientation Manual
- Mission Corporate Responsibility Handbook
- Mission Directions for Accessing and Completing Student E-Learning
- Mission Campus Map
- Mission Parking Map
- Mission Student Training Attestation Form
- Mission Acknowledgement and Confidentiality Form
- Mission Student Orientation Confirmation
- Mission Student Orientation Post-Test
Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center (OCMMC)
OCMMC Check-Off Sheet
(Review check-off sheet to access all OCMMC documents)
Riverside County Department of Public Health (RCDPH)
Saddleback Memorial Medical Center (SMMC)
SMMC Check-Off Sheet
Documents are now available through the SMMC website. Please refer to the Check-Off Sheet above
to access all required items.
- SMMC EPIC Training Instructions for Student Nurses
San Bernardino County Department of Public Health (SBCDPH)
Please ensure to review all items below:
- SBCDPH Check-Off Sheet
- Transportation of Protected Health Information Report
- Acknowledgment Form (Page 4 of PHI Report above. Print out and complete.)
- Volunteer Services Program (VSP) Packet
- Important! All students are required to come in person to the School of Nursing main office in EC-190 to pick up your Live Scan Voucher . Due to strict policy per SBCDPH these vouchers cannot be mailed and must be distributed in person. Please bring a valid, current form of ID when picking up your Live Scan voucher at the front desk.
St. Joseph Hospital (SJH)
- SJH Check-Off Sheet
- SJH Student Orientation Manual
- SJH Directions for Accessing and Completing Student E-Learning
- SJH E-Learning Lessons Outline
- SJH Easy Pass (Badge Enrollment Procedure)
- SJH Student Parking Information
- SJH General Orientation Confirmation for Students
- SJH Flu-Vaccinated Elsewhere Form