Accelerated BSN Admission Timeline
October 1 - November 30
- The University application will be available throughCal State Apply .
October 1 - January 15
- The School of Nursing online application will be available on our website.
- A pool of the highest ranking applicants will be invited to come to an interview with faculty and staff from the School of Nursing. Interviews will be scheduled at this time.
February - March
- Interviews will take place.
- The 24 highest ranked interviewees will be offered admission to the Accelerated BSN program for the following Fall term. Those who interviewed but were not offered admission will remain on an alternate list in the event that spaces become available.
March - April
- Admitted applicants must accept admission and submit a non-refundable enrollment deposit to secure their seat in the program.
July - August
- A mandatory nursing orientation will take place in late Summer. Admitted students are expected to attend orientation as there is no make up orientation day available. Those not in attendance during orientation must meet with the Pre-Licensure Program Director prior to the beginning of the Fall semester and start of the program.