October 1 - November 30
- The University application will be available throughCal State Apply .
October 1 - January 15
- The School of Nursing online application will be available on our website.
February - March
- A pool of the highest ranking applicants will be asked to complete a Statement of Purpose, and the top applicants will then be invited to participate in an interview and group activity with faculty and staff from the School of Nursing.
March - April
- Admitted applicants must accept admission and submit a non-refundable enrollment deposit to secure their seat in the program.
July - August
- A mandatory nursing orientation will take place in late Summer. Admitted students are expected to attend orientation as there is no make up orientation day available. Those not in attendance during orientation must meet with the Pre-Licensure Program Director prior to the beginning of the Fall semester and start of the program.