MSN Leadership Admission Requirements
Applicants must meet California State University, Fullerton and School of Nursing requirements for admission which include the following:
- Active, unrestricted, California RN license with no disciplinary action pending or imposed
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) or a related field from a regionally accredited institution
- Minimum cumulative GPA or last 60 semester unit GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- One year of work experience as a Registered Nurse
- Upper-division Statistics completed with a "C" or better
- If Bachelor's degree is in a field other than nursing, applicants must also complete Community Health Nursing with a "C" or better.
University English Proficiency Requirement : Regardless of citizenship, all applicants whose native language is not English must submit proof of English proficiency before an admissions decision can be made. The University will accept TOEFL, IELTS and PTE proficiency tests. Review the University's requirements on the Admissions and Records website.