MSN Nurse Educator Admission Requirements
Fall 2023 Admissions Note: Unfortunately, we will not be accepting applications for our MSN Nurse Educator program for Fall 2023. Please continue to check our website for future updates.
Applicants must meet California State University, Fullerton and School of Nursing requirements for admission which include the following:
- Active, unrestricted, California RN license with no disciplinary action pending or imposed
- Baccalaureate or Master's degree in Nursing (BSN or MSN) from a regionally accredited institution
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Upper-division Statistics completed with a "C" or better
- Minimum of one year of full time clinical (hospital based) registered nursing experience within the past three years; two years of work experience preferred.
University English Proficiency Requirement: Regardless of citizenship, all applicants whose native language is not English must submit proof of English proficiency before an admissions decision can be made. The University will accept TOEFL, IELTS and PTE proficiency tests. Review the University's requirements on the Admissions website.