MSN Women's Health Care Admission Requirements
Applicants must meet California State University, Fullerton and School of Nursing requirements for admission which include the following:
- Active, unrestricted, California RN license with no disciplinary action pending or imposed
- Baccalaureate degree in nursing (BSN) or a related field from a regionally accredited institution
- Minimum last 60 semester unit GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Upper-division Statistics completed with a "C" or better
- If Bachelor's degree is in a field other than nursing, Community Health Nursing completed with a "C" or better.
- Nurse Practitioner Concentration: Minimum of 1 year of recent clinical registered nursing experience preferably in OB/Gyn.
- Nurse-Midwifery/NP Concentration: Minimum of 6 months recent clinical registered nursing experience within Labor and Delivery (L&D), 1 year of experience preferred.
University English Proficiency Requirement : Regardless of citizenship, all applicants whose native language is not English must submit proof of English proficiency before an admissions decision can be made. The University will accept TOEFL, IELTS and PTE proficiency tests. Review the University's requirements on the Admissions and Records website.