RN-BSN Application Process
Applying to the RN-BSN program is a two-step process. Applicants must apply to the University, and then complete the School of Nursing application. Please note that the application for fall and spring will only be available during the application period.
|Application||Fall Semester||Spring Semester|
|University Application||October 1 - November 30||August 1 - August 31|
|School of Nursing Application||October 1 - March 1||August 1 - August 31|
UNIVERSITY APPLICATION CHECKLIST
For complete details about the university application process for transfer students, refer to the CSUF Admissions and Records website.
- CSU Application must be completed online at www.calstate.edu/apply
- Application Fee of $55 submitted online at the time of application
- Sumbit only one set of official (Sealed) Transcripts from all institutions attended. Only submit official transcripts during the application period. Please do not submit transcripts until after both applications have been completed.
Mail Official Transcripts to:California State University, Fullerton School of Nursing Attn: Fall 2017 RN-BSN 800 N. State College Blvd Fullerton, CA 92831
Important Official Transcript Notice
Fall 2017 Application: Official (sealed) transcripts with grades through Fall 2016 must be submitted to the School of Nursing by March 16, 2017.
The School of Nursing will deliver your official transcripts to Admissions and Records.
SCHOOL OF NURSING APPLICATION CHECKLIST
In addition to the University Application, applicants are required to complete the School of Nursing Application for the RN-BSN program.
To start your RN-BSN Application, please click "Apply Now" in the left hand side bar. You wil need to create an account. This is separate from the university's username and password.
The RN-BSN Application will include the following items: * All items must be uploaded. Please do not email the items below to the School of Nursing.
- Copy of the submission confirmation page or email from your University Application
- Copy of Unofficial Transcripts from all institutions attended
- Include your California Registered Nurse (RN) license number. If not licensed, please indicate the estimated date of when you plan to complete the NCLEX exam.
You will not need to submit a copy of your RN License.
- No Letter of Recommendations or Personal Statements are required
Important Notice: Please make sure to check your CSUF email address on a daily basis. The School of Nursing will send important information to your personal and CSUF email address. If you are not receiving our emails to your personal, that means your email provider is blocking them. Your CSUF email address should not have any problems receiving our emails. This is why it is paramount to check both email addresses on a daily basis. You do not want to miss out on an important email.