RN-BSN Application Process
The School of Nursing admits twice a year (Fall and Spring). See below for the application deadline.
|Application||Spring 2022||Fall 2022|
|University Application||August 1 - August 31, 2021||October 1, 2021 - November 30, 2021|
Only one application needs to be submitted for admission.
RN-BSN Application Requirements
- Complete the Cal State Apply application by the deadline. No late applications will be accepted. There is a non-refundable $70 application fee.
- Include your CA RN license number or estimated date of when you will complete the NCLEX exam
- Unofficial transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions attended
- Official transcripts and AP/IB scores from every regionally accredited institution must be submitted to the Office of Admissions. Electronic transcripts are preferred. For more information, visit the Apply Now tab.
- No Letter of Recommendation(s) or Personal Statements required.
Cal State Apply Application Guide
The following guide will assist you in completing the university application. Please download it prior to starting your application to help you through the process.
Cal State Apply Guide for RN-BSN Applicants