Traditional BSN (CSUF Student Pathway) Admission Requirements
1. Currently enrolled as a CSUF undergraduate student
- Applicants must be a CSUF student at the time of application.
- Students within any major are allowed to apply and no majors are given preference.
- If not currently enrolled at CSUF, transfer students must apply to CSUF into a major other than nursing.
2. Prerequisite Courses
- All prerequisite courses must be completed with a minimum overall GPA of 3.25.
- You must earn a “B-” or higher in each science prerequisite course.
- You must earn a "C" or higher in each non-science prerequisite course.
- Courses do not expire.
- Please visit the PREREQUISITE COURSE page for the list of courses and more information.
3. Online Application to the School of Nursing
- The online application will be available February 1 - February 28
PLEASE NOTE: Letters of recommendation, entrance exams (i.e.: TEAS, HESI) are not required for admission to the program.