- Operating Systems:
- PC: Windows 7 or Windows 10
- Apple Macintosh: Mac OS X 10.10 or later
- Memory (RAM): 4GB or higher is recommended
- Processor Speed: PC and Apple Macintosh: At least 2 Ghz or higher is recommended
- Bandwidth (Internet Speed): PC and Apple Macintosh: At least 3Mbps or higher is recommended
- Hard Drive Space: PC and Apple Macintosh: 500 GB or higher is recommended
- Minimum Display: Size PC and Apple Macintosh: A minimum resolution of 1024x768 is recommended
- Required Peripherals: web-camera and microphone (built-in or external)
The following software is required to view School of Nursing documents and videos:
On-campus Faculty Support
Lolita Hartono, IT Coordinator
Phone: (657) 278-7461
Distance Faculty Support
Jennifer Hardison, IT Coordinator
Phone: (657) 278-7892
Peggy Luna, Course Manager
Phone: (657) 278-5177
Faculty IT Help Desk
Student IT Help Desk
SON Website/ Online Applications
TITANium is the Moodle based courseware used at CSUF.
- TITANium Overview for Students (also useful for faculty)
- Lynda.com Training: An online learning company that provides unlimited access to video tutorials which teach viewers how to use various software programs including Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and TITANium (aka Moodle). Lynda.com can be accessed through the CSUF portal.
- OASIS TITANium Resources: Online Academic Strategies and Instructional Support (OASIS) created videos for faculty and students which include TITANium Tutorials, Course Development Tools, Course Management/Course Tools, and Turnitin.com Support. You can access all video tutorials on the OASIS Website .
- Faculty Development Center (FDC)
Turnitin is a plagiarism detection service available to the faculty at Cal State Fullerton. Students submit their papers electronically to Turnitin, and then Turnitin compares the content of those papers to over a billion other papers and documents. NOTE: Turnitin is accessed directly from TITANium, eliminating the need to create a separate Turnitin account.