American Psychological Association (APA) Style is the format used for scholarly writing in all nursing programs. Please familiarize yourself with APA 7th Edition guides because your papers will be held to these standards.
The following presentation is from Writing Workshops conducted by Dr. Ioakim Boutakidis for the Workforce Improvement Project (WIP) in the School of Nursing and is useful resource.
Below are additional resources provided to assist you in using the APA style properly.
- What’s New in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, Seventh Edition
- APA Style, Reference Quick Guide, 7th Edition
- APA Style, Handouts and Guides, Seventh Edition
- APA Style, Tutorials and Webinars, Seventh Edition
- APA Style, Sample Papers, Seventh Edition
- APA Style Blog, Seventh Edition
- APA Blog with Important Updates
- Purdue University, Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL), APA Style (7th Edition)
- CSU Dominguez Hills (CSUDH) University Library, APA 7th Edition
- CSUF Library Guide – APA Citation