MSN Women's Health Care Application Process
To be considered for admission to the MSN Women's Health Care program, you must follow the application process outlined below.
To apply to the program, prospective students must submit an online application and official transcripts. The application deadline for Fall 2023 admission is February 1, 2023.
The Fall 2023 application will be available beginning October 1, 2022 online through Cal State Apply .
The online Cal State Apply application will require the following:
- Completion of online application form which will ask for bio/demographic information and details about your previous education.
- Names and contact information including email address for three references who are registered nurses. These references will receive an email with directions complete the recommendation.
- Short answer questions addressing your unique experiences, preparation for graduate school, and understanding of Women's Health Care and the advance practice nurse role.
- Current Resume detailing all education and nursing work experience
- Individual unofficial transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Application fee paid online when submitting the application
For complete details about the university application process for graduate students, refer to the CSUF Admissions and Records website.
The following guide will assist you in completing the university application. Please download it prior to starting your application to help you through the process.
Cal State Apply Guide for MSN Applicants - coming soon!
OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT REQUIREMENT
After completing the online application, you must submit the following:
- Official transcripts from the college/university where you received your Bachelor's degree
- Official transcripts from the college/university where you completed the statistics prerequisite
- Official transcripts from the college/university where you completed the community health nursing prerequisite (if course was not taken as part of your Bachelor's degree)
No other transcripts are needed to complete the initial application. Applicants will be notified if additional transcripts are needed.
Your transcripts must be submitted directly to CSUF Admissions by the application deadline.
Electronic transcripts are preferred. Review the Admissions website for details and instructions.
The Fall 2023 application will be available starting October 1, 2022. The Fall 2023 application deadline is February 1, 2023. The following items must be submitted by this date:
- Online Application (recommendations must be complete in order for your application to be considered complete )
- University application fee
- Official electronic transcripts
Once applications are processed, selected qualified applicants will be invited for an interview. Interview invitations will be sent via email and interviews generally take place in April.
This program is impacted - we receive applications from more qualified applicants than we have space to admit.